- @DuncanWeldon Did you expect it to be higher or lower? 2 hours ago
- RT @EdConwaySky: The @ons Annual Survey of Hours & Earnings is the ultimate account of how much Britons are paid. Read it here: http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @faisalislam: The horrendous real median earnings squeeze that started in 2009: is it over? Latest ONS Ashe chart: http://t.co/fWKzjJfIZE 2 hours ago
- @yorksranter @faisalislam @Phillip_Blond Forgot about the nukes. 3 hours ago
- @faisalislam @Phillip_Blond Why is pay so high in Derby and W Cumbria? 3 hours ago
- “A liberal is someone who doesn’t know how to take his own side in an argument.” shar.es/OoO4B Great stuff from the Angry Bear. 4 hours ago
- RT @dds180: A chance to be involved with creating a sequel to an #HR bestseller? wp.me/p3wxuY-hu - great if you'd share @PeopleMgt … 7 hours ago
- RT @SurreyRoadCops: Remember as days get colder animals are attracted to the warmth of cars so check wheel arches or other hiding places ht… 7 hours ago
- RT @moorehn: If you missed it, all the people you see tweeting about the economy all the time chose their favorite graphs: http://t.co/KjNS… 20 hours ago
- RT @IcelandicEcon: "The effects of drug trafficking are worse than those of the drugs themselves." gu.com/p/3y4tj/tw via @guardian 1 day ago
- @KateGL Will you be breathing fire? 1 day ago
- RT @miss_mcinerney: I picked out the juicy parts of the NAO Free School report so you don't have to: bit.ly/18BfWOs 1 day ago
- No-one from the north need apply!
- 1948: a dystopian tale – by George O
- What about Cornwall?
- Is there a North-South divide? And where is it?
- Business Demographics
- Big Brother, Big Sister and control-freakery
- A Comment Award for the boy who couldn’t write
- High pay, low pay and secular stagnation
- Demographic timebomb – not as timebomby if we work a bit longer
- Acid Retirement Home
- Public service cuts: Has the government gotten away with it?
- Bugles calling for them from sad shires
Category Archives: Employment Law
A hospital doctor has been awarded a record £4.5m for sex and race discrimination by an employment tribunal. It is an enormous amount of money but, according to the tribunal report, the employer’s behaviour was enormously bad. So bad that … Continue reading
Some people, especially employment lawyers, are getting excited about “the most radical reform to the employment law system for decades“. (Shouldn’t that be “of the employment law system”?) But, as Croner’s Paul Clarke notes, we still don’t know how many … Continue reading