- RT @UnlearningEcon: @ObsoleteDogma I have a sarcastic response you might like unlearningeconomics.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/man… 7 hours ago
- RT @DuncanWeldon: Quick post from this morning - touchstoneblog.org.uk/2013/06/real-w… - we are currently in the longest real wage squeeze since the 1870s. 7 hours ago
- RT @CJFDillow: Blogged: a long-run effect of recession, or why Marx was right bit.ly/17Vt6Xc 7 hours ago
- British ambassador sues FCO after 'wobbly' claims via @Telegraph fw.to/M4vkdvk #ukemplaw 7 hours ago
- @Baskers Trying to get the old Radio Tirana tune for mine. :-) 8 hours ago
- RT @diane1859: This is intriguing - govt subsidy of home-buying correlated with higher unemployment. Andrew Oswald: voxeu.org/article/high-h… 13 hours ago
- RT @PaulBromford: Wonderful #infographic describing #welfarereform - all the way from 1943 bit.ly/1bOw78U HT @hilaryburkitt 13 hours ago
- RT @Annemcx: RT @indy_johar @njdear: Start-ups 4 times more likely to survive when CEO is 45-54. shrd.by/1qNBJg - relates to previo… 14 hours ago
- RT @TheAtlantic: The tyranny of the 'Most Popular' list: Why should you do all the work when the Internet can do it for you? http://t.co/YG… 14 hours ago
- RT @patrickjbutler: Good @Guardian leader: it's the young, not the old, who are feeling the pain of austerity gu.com/p/3gjpp/tw 14 hours ago
- @WubeyOneKenobi Time for a new Darth.... ? Darth Erdogan? Darth SyriaIntervention? Darth G8Deadlock? 14 hours ago
- @DazNewman Well it's June so it must be! 14 hours ago
- From non-jobs to non-businesses
- When the roses bloom again
- Britain’s debt shows just how bad a kicking we’ve had
- ECHR throws out religious discrimination claims
- What’s happened to the gender pay gap?
- Whatever the UK’s problems are, leaving the EU won’t solve them
- Sleepwalking into tomorrow’s state
- Fixing A&E
- How to reduce your gender pay gap
- Thatcherite zeal? Or just a re-enactment?
- Who lost the 20th century?
- Lambic and geuze – a success story with a sour taste!
Category Archives: Employment Law
A hospital doctor has been awarded a record £4.5m for sex and race discrimination by an employment tribunal. It is an enormous amount of money but, according to the tribunal report, the employer’s behaviour was enormously bad. So bad that … Continue reading
Some people, especially employment lawyers, are getting excited about “the most radical reform to the employment law system for decades“. (Shouldn’t that be “of the employment law system”?) But, as Croner’s Paul Clarke notes, we still don’t know how many … Continue reading