- RT @WhitefordPeter: Why wouldn't people want to reduce inequality? - Washington Post (blog) | @scoopit sco.lt/9Egp5l 9 hours ago
- @lordbonkers There was a whole series of these. 9 hours ago
- @lordbonkers Lost tribes of Leicestershire.... leicestermercury.co.uk/Lost-Tribes-Le… 9 hours ago
- Moses died before they reached the promised land. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1… So who's Joshua? Boris? 9 hours ago
- This is the stupidest story of the week. No month. No year... dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1… 10 hours ago
- Lundy Bay to Polzeath, via The Rumps and Pentire Head. One of the best walks in Britain. 13 hours ago
- Self-employed: 14% of employed workforce, 19% of tax credit claimants. http://t.co/61judEG5lp Who'd a guessed? Via @StrongerInNos 23 hours ago
- RT @johnb78: It's not a "paradox" that coal is booming in Germany - it is a direct consequence of ignorant anti-nuclear scumbags http://t.c… 23 hours ago
- RT @LSEEuroppblog: EU economic governance is blurring the boundaries between EU competences and domestic sovereignty bit.ly/1nlKKcv 23 hours ago
- RT @Oleuanna: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ http://t.co/Gq97V9guI1 23 hours ago
- @jdportes Given the age of their readers, it's odd that they are complaining about paying tax to fund pensions. 1 day ago
- RT @Gilesyb: The fast rise in low paid self employment is surely a sign of significant economic slack economist.com/news/finance-a… 1 day ago
- Comparative recovery
- The social media pillory
- More freelancers than public employees: Is that really a Good Thing?
- Waiting in vain for the rebound
- Is the state shrinking?
- The working poor and the welfare cap
- Public finances: The picture is largely unchanged
- Is wealth inequality just getting back to normal?
- Bob Crow
- What happens when the pensions run out?
- Work in 2030: Even more precarious than it is now
- The 4G workplace
Category Archives: Corporate Politics
Damian Thompson wrote an extraordinary piece in the Telegraph this weekend about David Cameron’s manners. [T]o put it bluntly, Dave is rude. More specifically, he exhibits the calculated rudeness of people with very nice manners. That isn’t a contradiction in terms. … Continue reading