- @KateGL Will you be breathing fire? 1 hour ago
- RT @miss_mcinerney: I picked out the juicy parts of the NAO Free School report so you don't have to: bit.ly/18BfWOs 2 hours ago
- @DavidMBBell @MJCarty Might be a bit of a stretch that one. 2 hours ago
- RT @MervynDinnen: "Compliance: Why It’s The Only Fix For Candidate Experience talentculture.com/leadership/com… " > in Hr it's easier to change the la… 3 hours ago
- RT @brummytaff: White Tory makes black history in debate over deaths in custody. A welcome piece! gu.com/p/3y2ak 12 hours ago
- @LeeGregoryPeck I don't have a target audience. All sorts of people read my blog. Some of them agree. Some don't. 12 hours ago
- @richardblogger @carolinejmolloy After the election when it's safe to tell us. 12 hours ago
- @LeeGregoryPeck But if you say Will is daft for saying public svs can't run on 16% of GDP, onus is on you to explain how it can. 12 hours ago
- @LeeGregoryPeck If I came across as bullying, I'm sorry. There's too much of that on here ss it is. 12 hours ago
- @LeeGregoryPeck How much will wage freeze save then? Go on, give me some numbers? 13 hours ago
- Great speech from Obama: wapo.st/JbERza Loved the dig at the dictators and tinpot tyrants. HT @ezraklein 15 hours ago
- RT @ezraklein: Read Obama’s powerful eulogy for Nelson Mandela wapo.st/JbERza 15 hours ago
- No-one from the north need apply!
- 1948: a dystopian tale – by George O
- What about Cornwall?
- Is there a North-South divide? And where is it?
- Business Demographics
- Big Brother, Big Sister and control-freakery
- A Comment Award for the boy who couldn’t write
- High pay, low pay and secular stagnation
- Demographic timebomb – not as timebomby if we work a bit longer
- Acid Retirement Home
- Public service cuts: Has the government gotten away with it?
- Bugles calling for them from sad shires
Category Archives: Corporate Politics
Damian Thompson wrote an extraordinary piece in the Telegraph this weekend about David Cameron’s manners. [T]o put it bluntly, Dave is rude. More specifically, he exhibits the calculated rudeness of people with very nice manners. That isn’t a contradiction in terms. … Continue reading