- @accessjames Or the regions we already have? 57 minutes ago
- RT @KimMacNamara_HR: Soooo true! http://t.co/AL1G2pM2m8 1 hour ago
- @ingridk Too small. 1 hour ago
- Devolution to England is hardly devolution at all. citymetric.com/english-devolu… http://t.co/PIDj127vgl HT @CityMetric 1 hour ago
- Should we be making changes to our constitution in this piecemeal way, says @afneil. Britain always has. It's what we do. #bbcnews 1 hour ago
- The logical conclusion of all this is devolution to English regions. But people didn't like it last time they were asked. 1 hour ago
- @DazNewman Someone might get a country to play with. 1 hour ago
- RT @DazNewman: So the UK survives, but will #ukemplaw? Will employment law become a devolved issue as it is in Northern Ireland? 1 hour ago
- Great. I can buy my Euros now. m.bbc.co.uk/news/business-… 1 hour ago
- Glasgow, Dundee and some parts of central belt had Yes majorities. 1 hour ago
- Great result. Throws a lot of other stuff up in the air though. Might be no bad thing. 1 hour ago
- @VeryBritishDude It was even better than your prediction. You were close though. 1 hour ago
- Breaking up the UK – everyone’s a loser
- The brutal maths of public spending
- Who saw the crash coming?
- Are we really about to split up our country?
- The Old Rectory Syndrome
- Can UKIP scale up?
- The spirit of the age
- Why is the gender pay gap higher for management jobs?
- The self-employment earnings timebomb
- Britain’s management problem
- Italian tragedy
- Economy in ‘wait and see’ mode
Monthly Archives: September 2011
What is the purpose of newspaper columnists? Simple, says Chris Dillow, they exist to reinforce the views of their readers. Bloggers spend hours pulling apart their articles and refuting their arguments but there is really no point. Criticizing a newspaper … Continue reading