- @moorehn I'm wary of aquisitions in general: flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2009/03/09/llo… 1 hour ago
- @MervynDinnen @TattooedHR Blog had its 2nd highest hit rate yesterday but not many comments. 1 hour ago
- My discovery on #WessexDay - Wikipedia has pages in Anglo-Saxon! ang.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Englaland HT @holland_tom 1 hour ago
- Seems to be little relationship between blog hit rate and number of comments these days. 3 hours ago
- @MervynDinnen @ladyloki Better UKIP win a small district council and mess it up before anyone elects them to anything important. 3 hours ago
- @MervynDinnen @ladyloki That's what buggered the BNP. People elected them to the council and found they were completely clueless. 3 hours ago
- @path_dependent So they replace 'non-jobs' with self-employed non-businesses, supported by in-work benefits. Genius! :-) 4 hours ago
- @MervynDinnen @ladyloki One of the defectors in Northamptonshire was in my year at school. 4 hours ago
- @oldshep Interesting. OECD says Canada one of the few countries with less employment protection than UK. Does your research bear that out? 4 hours ago
- RT @oldshep: Ten interesting facts about Canadian employment law (XpertHR - Employment Intelligence) xperthr.co.uk/blogs/employme… #hr #emplaw 4 hours ago
- @ladyloki Yep. 4 hours ago
- @tweetyaca @Crispian_Jago Thank you. Now corrected. 4 hours ago
- What’s happened to the gender pay gap?
- Whatever the UK’s problems are, leaving the EU won’t solve them
- Sleepwalking into tomorrow’s state
- Fixing A&E
- How to reduce your gender pay gap
- Thatcherite zeal? Or just a re-enactment?
- Who lost the 20th century?
- Lambic and geuze – a success story with a sour taste!
- Shares For Rights – Government quietly revives one of its stupidest ideas
- Did the left win the 20th century?
- Did Thatcher break the trade unions?
- Workplace rights for druids and pagans – if you supported Eweida, this is what you asked for!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
What is the purpose of newspaper columnists? Simple, says Chris Dillow, they exist to reinforce the views of their readers. Bloggers spend hours pulling apart their articles and refuting their arguments but there is really no point. Criticizing a newspaper … Continue reading