- Last call for today's post: What's happened to the gender pay gap? wp.me/p3uYA-1LO #ukemplaw #equality 1 hour ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: RT @ezraklein: These 31 charts will destroy your faith in humanity wapo.st/13QI0KK 1 hour ago
- @JulieTowers_PRS Followed by political skills in a commercial environment? 2 hours ago
- RT @PakistanAtheist: The horror of religion http://t.co/A67xtrbTJO 2 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: RT @albertonardelli: Prostitution in #Greece has surged 150% in the last two years flip.it/oVMaR < shows who … 3 hours ago
- Today's post: What's happened to the gender pay gap? wp.me/p3uYA-1LO #ukemplaw #equality 4 hours ago
- @mickfealty Thanks Mick. 4 hours ago
- @yorksranter @dsquareddigest What's a 'media Nathan'? I only ask because I want to work it into a conversation! 5 hours ago
- @OwenJones84 That's from the days when he still had a party. 6 hours ago
- There really is a Mid-Life Crisis Motorcycle Club: mid-lifecrisismcc.org.uk/662/ Brilliant! 8 hours ago
- The disappearing gender pay gap: wp.me/p3uYA-1LO Has pay levelled down rather than up? asks @GrumpyLecturer 8 hours ago
- RT @VeryBritishDude: Does @ToryGrassroots realise how much faster This government is cutting than Thatcher's first, despite the landslide? … 8 hours ago
- What’s happened to the gender pay gap?
- Whatever the UK’s problems are, leaving the EU won’t solve them
- Sleepwalking into tomorrow’s state
- Fixing A&E
- How to reduce your gender pay gap
- Thatcherite zeal? Or just a re-enactment?
- Who lost the 20th century?
- Lambic and geuze – a success story with a sour taste!
- Shares For Rights – Government quietly revives one of its stupidest ideas
- Did the left win the 20th century?
- Did Thatcher break the trade unions?
- Workplace rights for druids and pagans – if you supported Eweida, this is what you asked for!
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Stuffed full of leftover Christmas turkey and with the kids going stir-crazy, we reach a point where we just want to get out of the house at this time of year. Many families head for the theatre to see a pantomime. But some say … Continue reading
I’ve been banging on for a while now about the scale of the spending cuts facing the public sector and how very few organisations in any sector have made savings this quickly over four years. Stephen Dorrell, chairman of the Commons … Continue reading
The marriage between the London Boroughs of Camden and Islington is off. Announced in September as a cure for both boroughs’ budget headaches, it has now been firmly filed in the ‘too difficult’ box. The decision to cancel the merger has been blamed on personality … Continue reading
Seeing the students playing cat and mouse with the police last week brought back a few memories so I thought I’d see if there was anything at all on the interweb about the student demo I went on in 1984. I … Continue reading
The Not Ashamed campaign, launched yesterday with the support of some senior clergy, claims that Christians are facing discrimination at work. The website has stories from “those who have suffered for standing up and speaking up for Jesus Christ in … Continue reading