- @resfoundation Great. Thanks. 1 hour ago
- @resfoundation That's great but no obvious link to the report, or a summary, on Twitter or your website. 1 hour ago
- RT @resfoundation: RF analysis of scale of spending review challenge (and beyond) in Guardian story by @patrickwintour http://t.co/TC5alroU… 1 hour ago
- The shape of the state is changing: flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/sle… #Newsnight #PeakState 1 hour ago
- RT @resfoundation: Coming up shortly on Newsnight - report on the reshaping of public spending which features new RF analysis of UK's fis… 1 hour ago
- RT @julijuxtaposed: Say what?! ;-) "Our banks are not merely out of control. They're beyond control" guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/… Joris Luyendi… 1 hour ago
- Quote from my wife: "Angela Merkel looks like an HR director." Harsh! 4 hours ago
- @ChangeContinuum Brilliant! Stored for future blog. 5 hours ago
- @frasernelson @dlknowles It's welfare that kept spending high: flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/sle… 6 hours ago
- @jonone100 She was: flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2008/11/14/eco… 10 hours ago
- RT @ianclive: Renaissance and the Rebirth of HR! hr.toolbox.com/trd/73/2/56472… … MY LATEST! #TChat #hr #hr247 #hrblogs #renaissance 11 hours ago
- RT @TACJ: Fascinating article on Syria. Also rather depressing. independent.co.uk/news/world/mid… 11 hours ago
- From non-jobs to non-businesses
- When the roses bloom again
- Britain’s debt shows just how bad a kicking we’ve had
- ECHR throws out religious discrimination claims
- What’s happened to the gender pay gap?
- Whatever the UK’s problems are, leaving the EU won’t solve them
- Sleepwalking into tomorrow’s state
- Fixing A&E
- How to reduce your gender pay gap
- Thatcherite zeal? Or just a re-enactment?
- Who lost the 20th century?
- Lambic and geuze – a success story with a sour taste!
Monthly Archives: August 2009
I was somewhat surprised to read this when I looked at the NHS productivity website this morning: Unfortunately due to the introduction of the Electronic Staff record (ESR), the Department of Health have been unable to produce the workforce indicators … Continue reading
Outsourcing company Serco shot up the FTSE 100 league table earlier this week after reporting a 31 per-cent rise in revenues and a confident outlook for the next few years. Damian Reece , in the Telegraph, remarked that the FTSE 100 now contains seven … Continue reading
Employee Branding is a concept that has been around for a few years now. For those who have never heard of it, Employee Branding is not about employers stamping logos on their workers with a hot iron, although I often think some … Continue reading
Have you ever worked with a Teflon colleague? I have come across several during my career. A couple of them even had the word in the nicknames by which they were known, as in ‘Teflon James’ or ‘Teflon Andy’. Whatever … Continue reading
The Times reports that Sharon Shoesmith’s legal challenge against the government has been fast-tracked by the High Court. The judicial review, in which Ms Shoesmith will try to prove that Ed Balls exceeded his powers when he removed her, will start on 7th … Continue reading
When American campaigners against President Obama’s health-care reforms attacked his plans by throwing wild accusations against the NHS, it was inevitable that the row would spread to Britain. In the media and the blogosphere, the supporters and opponents of both systems … Continue reading