- @patrickjbutler That's a lot of washing up to do then 15 minutes ago
- RT @patrickjbutler: Revealed: £150m funding hole in #freeschoolmeals pledge gu.com/p/3yv6h/tw << and Clegg and Gove at loggerheads... … 15 minutes ago
- RT @24dash: Catalyst's plans for more than 900 homes approved by Ealing Council dlvr.it/4RZyJY 8 hours ago
- RT @MJCarty: The Xmas tweet-up, Bree Louise, London, 17 December 2013: thebreelouise.com << All welcome! #hrblogs #hr247 #connectinghr 8 hours ago
- RT @jamescrabtree: Hangs head MT @geoffmulgan: Nice piece on how the media would look in a mathematically literate world — http://t.co/UBP5… 9 hours ago
- RT @David_MacLean: RT @hanelly: "All this technology is making us antisocial" http://t.co/PXlUpqYURO 9 hours ago
- RT @BarneyStringer: Today's big National Infrastructure Plan announcement should be read alongside this scary graph, for context. http://t.… 10 hours ago
- @holland_tom @RevRichardColes Why? 10 hours ago
- RT @Telegraph: 'If the UK’s economic journey reads like a highway code, the Autumn Statement may be defined as a drive-by shooting' http://… 12 hours ago
- RT @TelePolitics: Britain can no longer afford welfare state, warns Osborne tgr.ph/IzmwLt 12 hours ago
- RT @dougshaw1: Blogging about #cipdsocial13 tmblr.co/ZCezrq108nfK2 posts by @workessence and @hr_gem #hrblogs 20 hours ago
- RT @jdportes: The long-term economic implications of reducing immigration to "10s of 1000s": niesr.ac.uk/civicrm/event/… NIESR seminar, Friday 6… 20 hours ago
- What about Cornwall?
- Is there a North-South divide? And where is it?
- Business Demographics
- Big Brother, Big Sister and control-freakery
- A Comment Award for the boy who couldn’t write
- High pay, low pay and secular stagnation
- Demographic timebomb – not as timebomby if we work a bit longer
- Acid Retirement Home
- Public service cuts: Has the government gotten away with it?
- Bugles calling for them from sad shires
- Synthesisers and Provocateurs
- People management moves centre-stage
Geraldine on Is there a North-South divide?… Roger on From non-jobs to non-busi… Roger on From non-jobs to non-busi… Roger on From non-jobs to non-busi… David Timoney on What about Cornwall? What about Cornwall?… on What about Cornwall? redmark66 on Is there a North-South divide?… fiona riley on A Comment Award for the boy wh… John Dowdle on Is there a North-South divide?… Metatone on Is there a North-South divide?… Metatone on Business Demographics Metatone on Business Demographics
Monthly Archives: December 2007
In October I wrote about religious disputes in the workplace arising as faith groups claimed rights that would ultimately come into conflict. This story from the Manchester Evening News is a good example. A HOSPITAL porter quizzed by police after a row over a crucifix being covered in … Continue reading
Remember that story about the Norwegian government imposing a gender quota on publicly listed companies? Well it seems many companies have decided, at the eleventh hour, that the government might just be serious. The Wall Street Journal reports: As the law’s deadline nears, the scramble for … Continue reading
Now this could get interesting.