- RT @FlipChartCat: NEVER try to put a cat in the bath: westerndailypress.co.uk/Cat-owner-trie… 4 hours ago
- RT @YouGov: YouGov #IndyRef prediction: YES 46%, NO 54% - y-g.co/1mjwlQz 4 hours ago
- @bill1303 @paulmasonnews You seen this? youtube.com/watch?v=uE-P_1… Unbelievable trousers. 4 hours ago
- RT @euanmccolm: i have lifelong friends on both sides of the #indyref debate. after today, it is my very dear hope that i never see any of … 4 hours ago
- RT @ebrdcharles: Whatever your views on Scottish independence,it is hard not to be proud of such an example of democracy.Possible 90% turno… 4 hours ago
- UK economic recovery? It just can't get any better, any time soon gu.com/p/4x79m/tw via @guardian 8 hours ago
- IMF warns of new threats to global economy due to excessive risk taking gu.com/p/4xk96/tw via @guardian 8 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: 1/2 Great seminar here this am on developing an 'all worker' earnings measure inc. the self-employed. Here’s our case ht… 9 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: "Hopes that 2014 would be ‘the year of the pay rise’ look to have been dashed" @sarahoconnor_ quotes @lauracgardiner htt… 9 hours ago
- @HazelMaciver @andywightman Damn! You've got me singing Bohemian Rhapsody now. 10 hours ago
- RT @HazelMaciver: Think this Edinburgh voter is pretty convinced: #VoteNo! #indyref http://t.co/paFFGOiIZp 10 hours ago
- @IamalrightJack That's from 2004. Is that the best you've got? 10 hours ago
- Breaking up the UK – everyone’s a loser
- The brutal maths of public spending
- Who saw the crash coming?
- Are we really about to split up our country?
- The Old Rectory Syndrome
- Can UKIP scale up?
- The spirit of the age
- Why is the gender pay gap higher for management jobs?
- The self-employment earnings timebomb
- Britain’s management problem
- Italian tragedy
- Economy in ‘wait and see’ mode
Monthly Archives: December 2007
In October I wrote about religious disputes in the workplace arising as faith groups claimed rights that would ultimately come into conflict. This story from the Manchester Evening News is a good example. A HOSPITAL porter quizzed by police after a row over a crucifix being covered in … Continue reading
Remember that story about the Norwegian government imposing a gender quota on publicly listed companies? Well it seems many companies have decided, at the eleventh hour, that the government might just be serious. The Wall Street Journal reports: As the law’s deadline nears, the scramble for … Continue reading
Now this could get interesting.