- @jonone100 She was: flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2008/11/14/eco… 2 hours ago
- RT @ianclive: Renaissance and the Rebirth of HR! hr.toolbox.com/trd/73/2/56472… … MY LATEST! #TChat #hr #hr247 #hrblogs #renaissance 3 hours ago
- RT @TACJ: Fascinating article on Syria. Also rather depressing. independent.co.uk/news/world/mid… 3 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: Me, on the BBC News website, talking about the Banking Committee recommendations: Viewpoints bbc.in/11LdywI 3 hours ago
- RT @edwestonline: Winter is coming guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/jun/18… I'm hoping this is all Government black ops to deter would-be migrants 3 hours ago
- @annkempster @signalbc I suspect this reflects what's happening elsewhere; those at the top are pulling away from everyone else. 7 hours ago
- RT @signalbc: BBC News - Civil service: MPs warn of risk of 'pay exodus' bbc.in/17Xe6bl #CivilService #PublicSector #Pay #HR #Talen… 8 hours ago
- RT @FelicityMorse: 100% rise in support for Tories amongst young people, with cutting benefits a reason for surge... Does this resonate? ht… 8 hours ago
- RT @ruskin147: The new middle class - great new multimedia series on web & BBC World masterminded by the fab @eeanrose http://t.co/UQLRjiP… 8 hours ago
- RT @DannyQuah: Excellent! RT @kingeconomist: Speaking at LSE tonight #WhenTheMoneyRunsOut. lse.ac.uk/publicEvents/e… #LSEaffluence @LSEEcon 8 hours ago
- RT @SysThinkReview: After spending hundreds of millions of £s on NHS compliance inspection CQC admit they inspected wrong things. http://t… 8 hours ago
- RT @AlisonChisnell: “@neilmorrison: I'm really excited about Inspiring the Future. Check it out inspiringthefuture.org > sounds brilliant! … 8 hours ago
- From non-jobs to non-businesses
- When the roses bloom again
- Britain’s debt shows just how bad a kicking we’ve had
- ECHR throws out religious discrimination claims
- What’s happened to the gender pay gap?
- Whatever the UK’s problems are, leaving the EU won’t solve them
- Sleepwalking into tomorrow’s state
- Fixing A&E
- How to reduce your gender pay gap
- Thatcherite zeal? Or just a re-enactment?
- Who lost the 20th century?
- Lambic and geuze – a success story with a sour taste!
Monthly Archives: December 2007
In October I wrote about religious disputes in the workplace arising as faith groups claimed rights that would ultimately come into conflict. This story from the Manchester Evening News is a good example. A HOSPITAL porter quizzed by police after a row over a crucifix being covered in … Continue reading
Remember that story about the Norwegian government imposing a gender quota on publicly listed companies? Well it seems many companies have decided, at the eleventh hour, that the government might just be serious. The Wall Street Journal reports: As the law’s deadline nears, the scramble for … Continue reading
Now this could get interesting.