- @Avitusparta What...? 2 hours ago
- @SiobhanHRSheri @Pontecarloblue Thank you. Thought I followed you a while back but.... 2 hours ago
- @Avitusparta BULL. SHIT! 2 hours ago
- @Pontecarloblue @SiobhanHRSheri Seconded! 2 hours ago
- @stianwestlake @Gilesyb Noble mounted archers? Nah. 2 hours ago
- @CultureEffect @AndySpence @Pontecarloblue @dougshaw1 We'll just have to meet in a pub instead. 2 hours ago
- @CultureEffect @AndySpence @Pontecarloblue @dougshaw1 Gotta laugh haven't you? 2 hours ago
- RT @BriscoeJackie: Insightful and thought provoking question time thanks @CIPD_CLB @Cheese_Peter #cipdqt http://t.co/iwVdISjFSf 2 hours ago
- RT @TheAtlantic: Angry young men are making the world less stable theatln.tc/1ixJOlF 2 hours ago
- ICYMI today's post: What happens when the pensions run out? wp.me/p3uYA-1Y1 3 hours ago
- @NikkiJayne28 @SimonMagus "The Norman Conquest was a Good Thing, as from this time onwards England stopped being conquered..." 3 hours ago
- RT @SimonMagus: This is pretty ace - Map of Europe 1000AD to present day bit.ly/JA16KO 3 hours ago
- What happens when the pensions run out?
- Work in 2030: Even more precarious than it is now
- The 4G workplace
- America: Not a small business country
- Will the shift to self employment change our politics?
- Why the middle-classes are not as posh as they used to be
- What should they know of English who only English know?
- The migration to self-employment may outlast the recession
- Floods: If you’re far enough from a river, you’re safe, right?
- Self-employment since the crash: Numbers up, earnings down
- Tax rises ahead
- Hierarchy redux
Monthly Archives: December 2007
In October I wrote about religious disputes in the workplace arising as faith groups claimed rights that would ultimately come into conflict. This story from the Manchester Evening News is a good example. A HOSPITAL porter quizzed by police after a row over a crucifix being covered in … Continue reading
Remember that story about the Norwegian government imposing a gender quota on publicly listed companies? Well it seems many companies have decided, at the eleventh hour, that the government might just be serious. The Wall Street Journal reports: As the law’s deadline nears, the scramble for … Continue reading
Now this could get interesting.