Ah, so that’s what I’ve got; a Liquid Grain Storage Facility!
- @DazNewman Last time I was there was 2002, so my info is out of date. 8 hours ago
- @DazNewman And no unfair dismissal either, so I was told. 10 hours ago
- Look how uncompetitive all those EU countries are compared to the rest of the world: weforum.org/issues/global-… Oh...hang on... 13 hours ago
- @DazNewman Really? Say more. (Sorry, I find the Channel Islands fascinating!) 14 hours ago
- Any #ConnectingHR folk going to the LSE HR conference tomorrow? #LSEHR2013 14 hours ago
- @DazNewman Indeed, but there are some who would! Knocks another hole in the 'EU make us do all this stuff' line though. 15 hours ago
- @DazNewman What? They voted for more red tape? And they can't even blame the EU. 15 hours ago
- Former Tory MP @jerryhayes1 on #loongate jerryhayes.co.uk/posts/2013/05/… 16 hours ago
- RT @MayaDroeschler: What Is Organizational Culture? And Why Should We Care? - @HarvardBiz blogs.hbr.org/cs/2013/05/wha… #companyculture 17 hours ago
- @BBCNaga struggling to keep a straight face saying 'Swivel-Eyed Loons'. #marr #loongate 17 hours ago
- RT @commentisfree: Tories just about held it together in the past. This time it's different | Andrew Rawnsley gu.com/p/3gvka/tf (@andr… 17 hours ago
- RT @adamjlent: The Tories have now found something to row about that is even less important to the voters than Europe. #Loongate 18 hours ago
- Sleepwalking into tomorrow’s state
- Fixing A&E
- How to reduce your gender pay gap
- Thatcherite zeal? Or just a re-enactment?
- Who lost the 20th century?
- Lambic and geuze – a success story with a sour taste!
- Shares For Rights – Government quietly revives one of its stupidest ideas
- Did the left win the 20th century?
- Did Thatcher break the trade unions?
- Workplace rights for druids and pagans – if you supported Eweida, this is what you asked for!
- Scroungers, scumbags and soaring welfare costs
- In The Shadow Of The Sword