- After #nxtgen14 I've got that 'Need to go away and think about all this' feeling. 4 hours ago
- RT @JoeMcLoughlinN8: Right to the City - interesting ideas on small but disruptive events in London from Bristol lecturer #nxtgen14 4 hours ago
- RT @jim_vine: And @ShodanAlexM moving on to narratives and marginal voices. Great injury has been done to the term "affordable housing" #nx… 4 hours ago
- RT @MigObs: BBC News - Miliband promises new immigration laws if he wins election bbc.in/ZOL0sC 4 hours ago
- Now @ShodanAlexM takes to the stage to sum up #nxtgen14 4 hours ago
- @Annemcx Likewise. #pleasedface #nxtgen14 4 hours ago
- RT @matt_leach: Scary that we keep on looking backwards with housing policies, repeating the mistakes of the past says @Frances_Coppola #nx… 4 hours ago
- RT @HACThousing: A storm on the horizon at #nxtgen14 with @Frances_Coppola http://t.co/lH8K5pW1hp 4 hours ago
- RT @CJFDillow: @FlipChartRick Poses qn: why hasn't Labour become anti-managerialist, given that such a stance could be popular as well as r… 10 hours ago
- RT @IPPR: Do the party conference tax announcements stack up? @SThompson20 on @LeftFootFwd leftfootforward.org/2014/10/exclus… http://t.co/vciCTHRPhK 10 hours ago
- RT @marklpotts: Tesco’s profits black hole bigger than expected and runs back several years gu.com/p/42yvb/stw 10 hours ago
- RT @dpcarrington: ICYM: China's #coal use falls for first time this century: analysis > significant moment theguardian.com/environment/20… http://… 10 hours ago
- Lost decade? We used to dream of a lost decade!
- Public finances: From La La Land to Dipsy Land
- The taxless recovery
- A high-skill, low-wage recovery
- The 2015 Dilemma (Revised Edition)
- Pirate Day joke
- Nine thoughts on the referendum result
- Breaking up the UK – everyone’s a loser
- The brutal maths of public spending
- Who saw the crash coming?
- Are we really about to split up our country?
- The Old Rectory Syndrome
Monthly Archives: April 2007
Last night’s episode of The Apprentice was one of the best yet. Alan Sugar sent the candidates into the art world, with spectacular results. The candidates, who tell us every week how hard-headed and business-aware they are, allowed a bunch … Continue reading
This has a ring of truth to it. An American consultant was at a pier in a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow-fin tuna. The … Continue reading
I always knew you had to be evil to work in Human Resources.
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I’ve been on holiday and then having to do my day job for a while. Barclays has just announced that its proposed deal with ABN Amro will see the company’s headquarters move to Amsterdam. … Continue reading