- @JackStorry I cancelled all of mine, convinced I'd left them in a hotel safe, then found them all in my backpack. We've all been there! 45 minutes ago
- RT @Kevin_Maguire: Semi-autobiog take on my home town South Shields for @NewStatesman. Helps explain why I get angry newstatesman.com/2013/11/town-f… 2 hours ago
- @PerryTimms @KateGL Crackin' pub. 2 hours ago
- RT @clarercgp: bmj.com/content/347/bm… food poverty in UK now has all the signs of public Heath emergency - says experts 2 hours ago
- RT @MBarrettCH: "Contrarian does his thing, Twitter objects" is not news. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2… 17 hours ago
- RT @DawnHFoster: Oh god. http://t.co/FcH6n4VRoS 19 hours ago
- RT @Shock_Monster: "It's Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve" is a terrible argument against gay marriage. A gay guy would obviously insist on bei… 19 hours ago
- RT @tubbsOreally: 1.they ignore you 2.they laugh at you 3.they fight you 4.you win 5. they hail you as a hero & pretend 1-3 never happened 19 hours ago
- Best thing I've read so far about Nelson Mandela: plashingvole.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/they-c… 19 hours ago
- As usual, great stuff from @TheIFS on the #AutumnStatement. Carl Emmerson's slides a must-read. ifs.io/1kjacuP 20 hours ago
- RT @georgeeaton: Public service cuts set to increase from 2.3% a year to 3.7% a year, says IFS head Paul Johnson at briefing. 20 hours ago
- RT @alittleecon: Autumn Statement 2013: Britain’s needlessly slow recovery - FT.com on.ft.com/IL106y via @FT 20 hours ago
- What about Cornwall?
- Is there a North-South divide? And where is it?
- Business Demographics
- Big Brother, Big Sister and control-freakery
- A Comment Award for the boy who couldn’t write
- High pay, low pay and secular stagnation
- Demographic timebomb – not as timebomby if we work a bit longer
- Acid Retirement Home
- Public service cuts: Has the government gotten away with it?
- Bugles calling for them from sad shires
- Synthesisers and Provocateurs
- People management moves centre-stage
Dipper on What about Cornwall? Geraldine on Is there a North-South divide?… Roger on From non-jobs to non-busi… Roger on From non-jobs to non-busi… Roger on From non-jobs to non-busi… David Timoney on What about Cornwall? What about Cornwall?… on What about Cornwall? redmark66 on Is there a North-South divide?… fiona riley on A Comment Award for the boy wh… John Dowdle on Is there a North-South divide?… Metatone on Is there a North-South divide?… Metatone on Business Demographics
Monthly Archives: April 2007
Last night’s episode of The Apprentice was one of the best yet. Alan Sugar sent the candidates into the art world, with spectacular results. The candidates, who tell us every week how hard-headed and business-aware they are, allowed a bunch … Continue reading
This has a ring of truth to it. An American consultant was at a pier in a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow-fin tuna. The … Continue reading
I always knew you had to be evil to work in Human Resources.
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I’ve been on holiday and then having to do my day job for a while. Barclays has just announced that its proposed deal with ABN Amro will see the company’s headquarters move to Amsterdam. … Continue reading